I woke up today feeling much better than I did a week ago. So, as I was setting out for my walk (and so very grateful to be walking again) I decided I would do a week of posts of things I’m thankful for.
Yes, I know, it’s not an uncommon theme with this week being the week of our Thanksgiving Day holiday, but I also know that it’s common to sit and feel sorry for ourselves when we really have so much to be thankful for. Case in point, I told my pastor about a positive development in my life last night and his reply was, “Oh good! It’s good to hear the positive stuff going on too!”
Yep, it’s definitely easier to let out the negative stuff and not remember to come back and share the good going on. So, here’s some good things I’m grateful for today:
- My cold is going away and I am not having coughing fits any more.
- PMS is over and for another month the hormonal roller coaster has settled back into normalcy. 🙂
- No one in my family caught my cold.
- My children get up and get ready for school without complaining.
- My husband was willing to sit and talk with me alone for two hours Friday night about life; where we’ve been, where we’re going and he was patient with me when I shared some struggles and thoughts.
I’ll stop at that for today. What are you thankful for? I’d love to hear!
This entry was posted in Uncategorized
. Bookmark the permalink