“I went to the 30th reunion of my preschool. I didn’t want to go, because I’ve put on, like, a hundred pounds.” –Wendy Liebman
As for my week so far:
- Eating is going fine & I’m tracking daily.
- I got a run in today and kept a decent pace (for me) during the running intervals.
- The kids are back on a regular school schedule now.
- We got a second car, so I can run my errands in the daytime again.
- The weather has been real nice – a lovely 71 degrees when I went out to exercise at 9:00 am.
- I’m still reading Made to Crave and learning.
- I’ve started a new book, The Help, and it’s enjoyable so far.
- I’ve had good chats with two long-time close friends this week.
- There is food on the table.
- The bills are paid.
- No one is sick.
Yep, it’s a good day over here and I’m thankful to God for it. I hope you’re having a good one wherever you’re at.