Here is my new at-home gym.
You too can have one of these cool gyms! All you need is:
- one enclosed garage (preferably with back door and garage door cracked open for fresh air)
- one dining table chair
- one set 3-lb hand weights (I have multiple weight sets, but seeing as how I’m sooo out of shape this was good for today). Usually about $5- $10 a pair.
- one jump rope purchased for $5 at Marshalls
- one timer on cell phone (not pictured)
- one printout of exercises to do. (2 core/strength moves followed by 1 min of cardio times 5 different circuits)
and last, but not least…..
- one moving box to use as a yoga mat, because I forgot to buy one when I was at the store. 🙂
Yep, I had my daughter take a picture just so you could see my improv mat. LOL
Today was my first workout circuit from the Jillian Michaels site I’ve joined recently. It kicked my butt and I don’t mind telling you that doing jumping jacks and jumprope post childbirth is not fun..if you get my drift. sheesh.
Enough of that…so tomorrow morning I’ll start week 3 of Couch to 5K. I’ll run/walk three days a week and I’ll do these circuit workouts two days a week for strength.
I will get back into shape again…I think I can…I think I can… 🙂