Good morning! Well, my Sooners completely disappointed me last weekend… It was depressing since we didn’t expect to lose at all. Even a few locals said they expected Texas to lose. Oh well.
On with more important things…
It hasn’t been the best week for me on the Healthy Holidays Challenge, but there’s always one week of the month that is a bit off from the others. *wink* There was only a 0.5 pound gain on the scale and I’m okay with that.
So, to update my goals for this week:
- I will exercise at least 30 minutes at least 4 times a week. Nope. I got two done. I had one morning I was exhausted and one morning I was achy and just glad I stayed up to get other things done. We had something going every night this week and it made my days “shorter” and busier.
- I will eat “weight-loss” portions and healthier options, tracking my food on My Fitness Pal, so I will see a loss of at least 10 pounds. My weight today is 188.5. I’m up 0.5 lb, but considering the time of the month I’m fine with it. 2.0/10 lost – 8 to go.
- I will drink at least 32 oz. of pure water a day. This was okay. Not 100%, but not horrible either.
- I will bake and enjoy holiday treats within reason, making sure to track what I eat no matter how high the calorie count. I don’t feel bad for the small bowls of chocolate peanut butter ice cream I had nightly since it was a craving and I enjoyed every bite; however, I didn’t track hardly at all this week.
- I will strive for a balance between challenging myself to stick to a healthier plan and allowing myself to mess up. This would be my “good thing” this week. I knew I was allowing that ice cream and it wasn’t the best choice, but it satisfied my monthly cravings and I was okay with that.
So, that’s that. Looking at numbers it doesn’t look so good that my scale was up, but I’m kind of proud of the fact it was not up the whole 2.5 pounds I’ve lost so far. 🙂
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you have a good weekend! If I don’t get an extra post in by Monday I’ll see you then.