A few love-ly thoughts today:
- Learning to love myself if I never lost another pound was the first step towards taking care of my health, though I wouldn’t actually start eating better and exercising for another year.
- I love the feeling of accomplishment I get after a hard workout!
- I love iPods … and the ability to listen to my own music when I exercise.
- The love and acceptance of family and friends through all my weight-loss ups and downs is something I’ll always treasure.
- I love coffee, and reading books on rainy days snuggled on the couch with a blanket.
- But..more than coffee I love my husband…
- ..and this song.
Have a great day everyone!
Note: V’owl..entines card designed by me using Owl Always Love You digital scrapbook kit by Just So Scrappy.