Weigh-In … FIFTY & Pictures

Today’s Weight: 181.0

Loss/Gain: -1.5
Total Loss So Far: – 50.0 lbs !!!
I weigh myself daily and had a feeling I would see this today. I was a bit nervous (because of my double helpings of dinner last night), but excited too.
Since I hit fifty pounds lost I decided it was a good time to update my progress pictures. The entire album of progression pictures is at the bottom of this post. Here are some pictures to compare 0 to -50. I’m wearing the same t-shirt, but different bottoms.
Beginning weight: 231.0 lbs. – May 2009
Today’s weight: 181.0 lbs.
I am 5′ 4″.
I’m very happy to be down so close to 180. The last five pounds have been a real breakthrough for me. It’s funny, because it’s not this very excited, thrilled that I’m sticking to a diet feeling. It’s more like I’m noticing my desires towards food are changing and I haven’t felt deprived at all in the process. I’m finding myself more in control of food and it’s a wonderful feeling.
I know I’ve had a great breakthrough in my life and while I still have to take it a day at a time I have greater confidence now more than ever that I will reach my weight loss goal.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

10 Responses to Weigh-In … FIFTY & Pictures

1. Lori says:

Congratulations!! You look fantastic!

2. Heather says:

You are looking wonderful! You will find that the weight will really start to show more as you progress downward.

3. Kari says:

BEAUTIFUL! I am so very proud of you. 50 pounds has made a huge difference. Can I ask how tall you are?

4. jesseybell says:

Congratulations! What an amazing accomplishment! You'll see the 170s next week, I know it!

I can't wait to get back on the bandwagon – I miss the losing feeling!

5. Leah says:

Kari – I am 5'4″. Thanks for thinking to ask..I added it to my before/after info. ๐Ÿ™‚

6. Stephanie says:

You look totally awesome and I am so so proud of how far you've come! Truly Amazing Leah!

7. Sarah G says:

Woot! Congrats!

8. Effie says:

Leah, you are looking fantastic. You are really powering along on your journey and helping to inspire others, like me, to continue on mine.

9. NikkiB says:

Awesome girl!! So happy for you…what a great feeling. You look great!

10. Anonymous says:

Hooray for LEAH!!!!!! What a great thing you've done and are continuing to do. Dad and I are very excited for your continued success. [[[[[[[ HUGS & KISSES]]]]]]]]] MOMa and DAD