Here’s a few thoughts that went through my head today as I jogged 27 minutes on the treadmill and rode 7.0 miles on the bike in 30 minutes today (yes, a little proud of my hard workout… LOL )
- Dumb wispy hairs – I need to get one of those larger headbands that stays put.
- New music…hey..(BIG SMILE while jogging) when I first bought this workout track of Bubbly I was barely using the elliptical and not jogging. Now I jog..at a 12:00 min mile pace for almost 30 minutes!! Go me!!
- I’m going to walk for two minutes now to catch my breath and then finish up this jogging.
- Hey, this song has good drums! (Playing drums with hands while speed walking) Makes the time go by fast too. Funny how concentrating on the drums took my mind off the pace of my exercise.
- You’re almost done…(finishing up jogging)
- I love the bike in the gym…I can close my eyes and ride and not crash into anything!
- Oh my! Going to have to remind [husband] to please NEVER wear shortie running shorts when he gets old and gray…no matter how fit he is and no matter how much I think he looks hot. ew…didn’t need that visual. (yes, I texted him later to please promise me this…it wasn’t a pleasant site to behold. Glad the guy is fit, but longer shorts would’ve been nice. BIG LOL)
- I am so tired now, but I feel so good!!! (Stretching)
Have you ever written out things that go through your mind when you’re working out? I love to hear some of them.