Today’s Weight: 185.0
Loss/Gain: -1.0 lb
Total Loss So Far: -46.0 lbs
After a week of PMS chocolate eating and TOM arriving yesterday I’m very pleased with a one-pound loss. I can’t remember the last time I had a lost when TOM arrived. I must be doing something right. 🙂
It’s been another busy week, and another good busy. Eating was so-so with the beginning of the week having a huge PMS indulgence.
Exercise has been good.
- Sat – 40 mins of Jillian Michael’s intervals DVDs.
- Sun – Rest
- Mon – 30 Day Shred DVD before work
- Tues – Leslie Sansone 2-mile walk before work
- Wed – Rest
- Thurs – Sansone 2-mile Faith Walk
- Fri (today) – 30 mins on elliptical finishing just over 3 miles at levels 12-14 and 30 mins on bike completing just over 6 miles at levels 10-12.
I’ve had some emotional days, but things are getting worked out and it’s all for good. I’m learning sometimes we have to face the fight and hard times to rejoice in the victorious outcome.
I don’t know if the emotional issues I’ve been dealing with will impact my weight loss journey, but we’ll see. In the meantime I’m continuing on in my weight loss journey.
Here’s a question or two for everyone:
- If you had an accountability partner what would you want to be accountable to each other for? Calories eaten daily? Exercise commitment met daily? Either of these weekly? Something totally different?
- If you’ve had a friend you were accountable to, what did you do? Was it helpful?
Thanks for the comments. I look forward to seeing what you come up with.
Have a nice weekend everyone! I’m going to try and get back to some more regular blogging…as soon as I remember my husband is home in the evenings now and not out studying till all hours any more. (we share a computer…) LOL
Thanks for checking in! 🙂