Today’s Weight: 205.5
Loss/Gain: +3.5 lbs
Total Loss So Far: -25.5
I’ll be honest I wanted to quit the Summertime Challenge because I have showed two “huge” gains these first two weeks. Then I remembered a few things:
- I’ve been stressed emotionally beyond pretty much anything I’ve experienced in my life up until now.
- I wasn’t at home and in place to get back into my groove until basically yesterday.
- TOM came in like a pre-tornado thunderstorm causing all sorts of physical and emotional feelings of pain and frustration…just two days ago. Good lord, I’m wondering if this month is making up for some previous “not so bad” month I had. Not sure, but it’s in full force and I honestly don’t care if I workout until I can quit taking Aleve more than is really good for you. Sorry, for TMI, but I’m being blatantly honest here.
Now, having posted that last bit of very personal info let me say that again this number has not been seen on my scale all week. Remember me saying that about last week? Well, the next day the scale was back to 200 and that’s pretty much where it’s been until a few days ago when it took a slight jump, but then yesterday it was back down there. Of course, I know that I’ve felt like a bloated whale and I can’t blame the scale for showing that I didn’t eat weight-loss portions or foods the past couple of days.
So, while I’m very embarrassed to even be posting another large gain I decided to put my big girl pants on and deal with it. I know I haven’t cared about exercise or eating a bit lighter the past few days, but it’s one thing to admit that to yourself and another to post about it for everyone to see.
However, one of my goals in this journey is to be honest and as much as I didn’t want to post this huge weight I know I have to. Plus, then when I get back into my groove you’ll understand why I’ll be so happy to see a large loss. Because I AM going to get back into my groove. I have a plan in my head that I’ll put into place as soon as my body quits feeling like early labor is going on down there.
Also, the camera thing wasn’t working out this morning … I think it didn’t want to see 205.5 either. *sigh*
Oh, and for the record….
- Lose at least ten pounds – Beginning weight 199.0. Not even close yet. Loss so far: -0
- Exercise four days a week. Nope. Cleaning on Monday was the only intense exercise I did all week.