Today’s Weight: 199.0
Loss/Gain: -4.0 lbs
Total Loss So Far: -32 lbs.
I’ve finally hit onederland on my official weigh-in day. The best part about this is that I’ve seen this number on the scale the last three days, so I know it’s more than likely here to stay.
With everything going on in my life right now it’s great news to behold.
This means that I’ve finally reached my first goal in my weight loss journey of 199. I’m going to leave my ticker (down on bottom of blog) showing nothing more to reach to get to my first goal for a day or so just to bask in the glory of it all. Then I will put on my new goal of 170.
As for my Gettin’ With It challenge, I didn’t hit all points perfectly, but I know I’m getting back to normal and I feel so much better for it. Here’s a quick update:
- First off … I want to see at least 10 pounds lost – Beginning weight is 205.0. 6/10 lost so far. We’ll see what I can accomplish in my final week.
- Take my mutli-vitamin and calcium daily. No.
- Drink 64 oz. of water daily. I drank water daily, but not sure if I hit 64 oz. each day.
- One sweet treat a day. This was much better and almost back to normal for the entire week. Yay!!!
- Eat one fruit or veggie with each meal. No, but I know I got at least two a day in.
- No snacking if I’m not truly hungry. Again, this was much, much better this week. Back to “normal”.
- Exercise at least 4 days a week. No. I didn’t work out once this week. However, I have not quit working out, just took a sabbatical this week. I know the rest was much needed and I will be back to it soon.
Thanks for checking in!