- First off … I want to see at least 10 pounds lost – Beginning weight is 205.0. Yes! 4.5/10 lost so far. So close to halfway there at halfway through my challenge. Woo Hoo!!
- Take my mutli-vitamin and calcium daily. Pretty sure I got it in every day. I might have missed one, but I’m not sure.
- Drink 64 oz. of water daily. Yes! I drank 64 oz all but one day. For some reason Wednesday I was busy or something and didn’t quite get the full 64 in, I drank 32 for sure that day though.
- One sweet treat a day. I think I did this at least 5/7 days, but I know the portions weren’t always “weight loss size”. Funny thing is I’m finding myself not craving the sweets as much any more. It’s like the physical hunger for a treat isn’t there, but the mental hunger still is. I’m thinking this might have something to do with getting more protein in my diet or eating more fruit. Now if I can listen to my body instead of my mind we’ll be okay. I’m finding it hard to do that right now when it comes to the sweets. The regular food part is good, so I know this will come together as well.
- Eat one fruit or veggie with each meal. Again about 5-6 days out of 7. Sundays can be the hardest. Then again I’m trying to make sure it gets done each day, but I can’t remember if I did it all seven, so I am leaning towards the safe side by saying I didn’t. Sorry if that was confusing… 🙂
- No snacking if I’m not truly hungry. Again, my snacking has been very little and often times is some cantaloupe I’ve cut up or some blackberries from the fridge. I’m just happy that’s it’s not dipping into the M&Ms. 🙂
- Exercise at least 4 days a week. Today will be four days for me. Though I’m extremely sore from doing the Shred yesterday. Wow. 🙂
I’m worried about not getting more intense workouts in now that my days will be very busy, but I’m also learning to listen to my body and not eat if I’m not hungry. Less intense/less time working out equals less hunger, so if I stick to listening to my body and only eat until satisfied I’m sure I’ll be fine. Wait. I know I’ll be fine…I showed a loss this week didn’t I ? 😉