Today’s Weight: 200.5
Loss/Gain: -2.0 lbs
Total Loss So Far: -30.5 lbs
I stepped on the scale THREE times to make sure this was correct, and then I allowed myself to be VERY excited!!! I texted my husband right away to tell him the good news. It makes me nervous to be this close to 199…maybe next week. We’ll see. 🙂 I’m trying not to think about that, because it puts my stomach to jumbling just to think about it.
One day at a time – one day at a time …
….which is how I’ve been doing on my Gettin’ With It challenge, so here’s the results:
- First off … I want to see at least 10 pounds lost – Beginning weight is 205.0. Yes! 4.5/10 lost so far. So close to halfway there at halfway through my challenge. Woo Hoo!!
- Take my mutli-vitamin and calcium daily. Pretty sure I got it in every day. I might have missed one, but I’m not sure.
- Drink 64 oz. of water daily. Yes! I drank 64 oz all but one day. For some reason Wednesday I was busy or something and didn’t quite get the full 64 in, I drank 32 for sure that day though.
- One sweet treat a day. I think I did this at least 5/7 days, but I know the portions weren’t always “weight loss size”. Funny thing is I’m finding myself not craving the sweets as much any more. It’s like the physical hunger for a treat isn’t there, but the mental hunger still is. I’m thinking this might have something to do with getting more protein in my diet or eating more fruit. Now if I can listen to my body instead of my mind we’ll be okay. I’m finding it hard to do that right now when it comes to the sweets. The regular food part is good, so I know this will come together as well.
- Eat one fruit or veggie with each meal. Again about 5-6 days out of 7. Sundays can be the hardest. Then again I’m trying to make sure it gets done each day, but I can’t remember if I did it all seven, so I am leaning towards the safe side by saying I didn’t. Sorry if that was confusing… 🙂
- No snacking if I’m not truly hungry. Again, my snacking has been very little and often times is some cantaloupe I’ve cut up or some blackberries from the fridge. I’m just happy that’s it’s not dipping into the M&Ms. 🙂
- Exercise at least 4 days a week. Today will be four days for me. Though I’m extremely sore from doing the Shred yesterday. Wow. 🙂
I’m worried about not getting more intense workouts in now that my days will be very busy, but I’m also learning to listen to my body and not eat if I’m not hungry. Less intense/less time working out equals less hunger, so if I stick to listening to my body and only eat until satisfied I’m sure I’ll be fine. Wait. I know I’ll be fine…I showed a loss this week didn’t I ? 😉
Have a great day and a very nice weekend everyone!
Way to go on the loss! I have a feeling you will be in onederland with your next weigh-in 🙂
Congrats on such a great loss! And you are doing great on your challenge goals, too.
Sadly, I did dip into a bag of m&m's yesterday. I will think of you and your cantaloupe next time.
Congratulations Leah! I am so proud of you. I can't wait until you post that you are in the land of the one's!!!
Congrats on the weight loss! I bet you are in the 190's next week keep up the great work!
Great job Leah! that is a fantastic loss!