Larkspur over at Am I Really That Fat? honored me with my first ever blog award.
My understanding is that I’m supposed to answer the following questions with one word and then pass this award on to six blogs that I would like to honor. Since it’s the first time I’ve ever done one of these I will indeed pass it on. Plus, I have a few extra minutes today. 🙂
1. Where is your cell phone? pocket
2. Your hair? curly
3. Your mother? artsy
4. Your father? wise
5. Your favorite food? homemade
6. Your dream last night? none
7. Your favorite drink? coffee
8. Your dream/goal? reachable
9. What room are you in? living
10. Your hobby? many
11. Your fear? failure
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? US Navy wife
13. Where were you last night? church
14. Something that you aren’t? tall
15. Muffins? chocolate
16. Wish list item? camera
17. Where did you grow up? USA
18. Last thing you did? type LOL!!! J/K breakfast
19. What are you wearing? slippers
20. Your TV? nonexistent
21. Your pets? none
22. Friends? lots
23. Your life? blessed
24. Your mood? content
25. Missing someone? mom
26. Vehicle? paid off
27. Something you’re not wearing? jacket
28. Your favorite store? Many
29. Your favorite color? red
30. When was the last time you laughed? morning
31. Last time you cried? yesterday
32. Your best friend? faithful
33. One place that I go to over and over? bed LOL!! (I’m just cracking myself up on this one today..)
34. One person who emails me regularly? Sarah
35. Favorite place to eat? various
Okay, I only follow a few weightloss blogs, so I’m not sure that I have six people to forward this on to. I will do my best.
Thank you, again, Larkspur! I know many people get and receive awards, but this was a little fun for me and I’m honored.
And my awards go to …..*drum roll please*….
A New Start To A New Me,
Chris is one of my best friends and faithful weightloss partner who is still pressing on in her weightloss journey even though she’s going through some stuff right now. So far she has lost 24.3 pounds. Her blog is private, so I’m sorry you will not be able to see it.
Fit to the Finish
, When I read Diane’s story it just clicked with me and where I was coming from. Plus, the fact that she has kept it off for 12 years showed me that it was indeed possible. We have very similar struggles and she has been a blessing as a support to me from pretty much the beginning of my weight loss journey.
, Nancy has been very kind and supportive of me and my blog. I appreciate all her comments and am encouraged by the success stories she posts on her blog.
Log My Loss
, Steve has been very kind by leaving suportive comments on my blog. Also, it was his challenge that I decided to join. He keeps up with his blog and has some very good insights on different topics. The backgrounds of his videos are lovely also… ahh to live in the country!
So, I guess I managed to find six blogs. I don’t expect you all to pass the awards on, but feel free to if you’d like. I know it can get overwhelming when too many of these go around.